H Pilates Pty Ltd (ACN 642 392 252)
Please read the following terms carefully:
You acknowledge that:
• you are over 18 years of age (or are 14yrs or over and have permission from a parent/guardian);
• you understand that the classes are a form of physical activity and that there are inherent risks in undertaking any form of physical exercise;
• you have disclosed, or will disclose to the Instructor prior to the class commencing, any pre-existing conditions that may place you at a higher risk of injury or inhibit your ability to participate in a class, this includes, but is not limited to:
o injuries, pain or recent surgery;
o pregnancy or if you have recently given birth; or
o respiratory or heart conditions or high blood pressure.
• you will notify the Instructor if you experience any pain throughout the class and will immediately stop participating in the class if requested by the Instructor to do so;
• based on information you provide, the Instructor may decide not to allow you to participate in a class, or may require you to provide a medical certificate affirming that you are able to participate in a class before allowing you to join, in the Instructor’s sole discretion;
• recommendations or instruction provided by the Instructor may not be tailored for your particular skill or ability level and it is your responsibility to assess whether you are able or want to participate in all or part of a class;
• you are solely responsible for ensuring that your physical environment is suitable for your participation in any class; and
• classes may be recorded for by the Instructor for quality control, as well as promotional purposes. If you do not consent to the Instructor using video or still images taken during the class for promotional purposes, please notify the Instructor in writing.
To the extent permitted at law, you release and hold the Instructor (and where applicable its, directors, employees and representatives) harmless from any liability, cost, expense, damages or claims (including claims of negligence) arising from or which may be suffered or incurred in connection with your participation in any classes provided by the Instructor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participating in any form of exercise at our studio is done entirely at your own risk. You are advised to seek medical advice prior to commencing any exercise program if you are in any doubt about ability to engage in exercise.
2. You must inform us and any instructors if there are any risks to your health by participating in Pilates practice, including in a class, such as if you have a pre-existing injury, illness, or are pregnant, prior to commencement. Where you have a medical Condition, we strongly recommend that you seek approval from a medical practitioner to participate in any of our classes. Participating in any form of exercise at our studio with a medical Condition is done entirely at your own risk.
3. You acknowledge that our instructors may make physical contact with you for correction purposes in order to ensure that your Pilates practice is undertaken in accordance with known practice methods, during Classes. Participating and engaging in Practice Methods is done entirely at your own risk.
4. We are not liable in any way to provide you with a refund, credit, transfer, or to offer compensation of any kind, for Classes that are not held in accordance with the Class Schedule, but may choose to do so at our sole discretion.
5. We reserve our right to change our opening hours at our studio on any given day without notice to you. You will be notified of any permanent changes to our opening hours.
6. H Pilates Pty Ltd (ACN 642 392 252) reserves the right to refuse entry to, or eject you from our studio for any reason.
7. We are not responsible in any way for the safekeeping of your personal belongings. We recommend that you bring only any personal belongings into our studio, which are absolutely necessary for you to possess for the duration of your visit
8. You are not permitted to interfere or tamper with, steal, or cause loss or damage to, the personal belongings of another person at the studio. If you do so, we will permanently ban you from entering our studio.
9. To the extent permitted by law:
a) H Pilates Pty Ltd (ACN 642 392 252) will not be liable and excludes all liability under these Terms and Conditions, in tort, statute or in any other way for all injury, illness, damage or loss of any kind whatsoever directly or indirectly sustained by you in relation to a payment, participating in any class or otherwise entering the studio.
b) You hereby release H Pilates Pty Ltd (ACN 642 392 252) and its representatives from all claims relating to a payment, participating in any class or from otherwise entering the studio.
10. Any unenforceable or void provision, or part thereof, may be severed from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the validity of the remaining provisions.
By participating in any class provided by H Pilates Pty Ltd (ACN 646 392 252) you consent to and agree to release the Instructor from liability according to, these terms. Unless the Instructor notifies you otherwise, this waiver and release will apply to all classes undertaken by you with the Instructor.
The sale of a casual class or class pack is final. To the extent permitted by law, we do not offer any refunds on the cost of a casual class or class pack for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address, unsuitability or any other reason.
Casual classes or class packs are sold or otherwise provided to patrons of our studio for personal use only. These services are non-transferable and must not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person, unless approved by Haven Pilates management. If we discover that you are engaging in any of these activities, we reserve the right to cancel your class passes, packs and may permanently ban you from visiting our studio indefinitely.
We reserve the right to increase fees for class passes, packs or direct debit options at any time after the applicable minimum commitment period has ended by giving 4 weeks notice. We will notify you in writing of any changes to the pricing details of direct debit options. If you are paying by direct debit, you authorise us to debit any increase fee amounts from your nominated bank account. If you do not agree to any pricing changes, you may cancel your direct debit.
Returns/Refunds will be issued in case of a merchant processing software error, or if a Haven Pilates Studio team member incorrectly processes a sale on the client’s behalf. Account credits for the full amount paid will be issued if the client incorrectly processes a sale or has a change of mind. All return requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the sale date. All retail sales are final. No refunds or exchanges on retail purchases, unless the item is deemed faulty. No refunds or exchanges will be issued due to change of mind.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
You must be booked into a class in order to join a class, with all bookings made online through our booking system Momence, and every client needs to accept our full terms and conditions before participating in class.
Socks must be worn to all classes (grip socks are available for purchase in our studio).
We have a strict 12hr cancellation policy, so any cancellations within this 12hr window will be considered a late cancel and you will forfeit your class pass.
A boutique Pilates reformer studio in the heart of Camden.
Whiteman’s Arcade, 4/90-100 Argyle St Camden NSW