We are a COVID safe studio.
Please stay at home and do not attend classes if you are unwell or have any cold and flu symptoms. If you are unsure, please seek advice from a health care professional.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR STUDIO IF YOU HAVE:
- Tested Positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days or are currently in a 14-day quarantine
- Recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Have attended any COVID-19 hotspots anywhere in Australia in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with anyone who has or who is awaiting COVID-19 test results
When attending our studio, you MUST:·
- Bring a clean towel and socks for each class.
- Check into the studio via the Service NSW App upon arrival and show a member of staff that you have successfully signed in
- Apply hand sanitizer immediately upon entering the studio and before leaving the studio.
- Maintain safe social distancing measures of 1.5 metres within the studio
- Disinfect all equipment and any props that you have been in contact with at the end of each class
For any questions about our COVID-19 health and safety policy please speak to a member of staff or reach out via phone or email.